Amanda Uprichard clothing is sold primarily in the United States through high-end department stores, boutiques and online. Reporting to the Founder, the Marketing Director will have the necessary experience to recognize emerging fashion trends, as well as to anticipate customer desires. If you are a highly motivated, fashion-loving individual who comes to work âdressed to impressâ and thrives in a fast-paced, friendly team environment, this position may be for you!
Please only applicants with at least 5 years experience in the fashion or apparel / design field to apply.
- Create an annual marketing plan with measurable goals to be executed by yourself and the marketing team under your direction.
- Develop and manage the department’s budget and the pace of spending
- Build and lead a strong and agile marketing team to drive results across all channels.
- Lead the development of the brand in the United States and open markets in Asia and Europe, in close collaboration with the founder
- Increase market share horizontally with new customer segments and vertically with new products
- Perform data analytics and execute data-driven plans that improve customer experience and drive business growth. Report on key marketing analyzes to senior management
- Plan and coordinate market launches with the sales manager
- Other responsibilities as they arise to grow the business
Terms & Conditions
- Master in Marketing preferably.
- 5 years + Experience as a Fashion Marketing Director a must.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership
- Attention to detail with a strong analytical mind
- Expert ability to think strategically and act creatively
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Good sense of humor / works well under pressure.
Please send CV with cover letter to: [email protected]